About Tutwa Desert Lodge
Surrounded by spectacular landscapes and scenery, Tutwa Desert Lodge offers accommodation in the Greater Augrabies area; a region known as the Green Kalahari, bordering the Orange River. Spacious rooms at Tutwa are decorated in neutral colours. Each is equipped with air conditioning , a fridge and tea-and-coffee making facilities. The bathrooms have a bath and shower. All units feature a patio. FULL BOARD RATE at Tutwa Desert Lodge includes: luxury accommodation and meals; excludes activities and drinks which are b
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please re-confirm rates when making a booking.
2. Invoiced and payable in ZAR; inclusive of 15% VAT
3. Maximum adult occupancy is two adults per suite.
4. A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation. All reservations must be confirmed in writing
5. Balance of accommodation account is payable 15 days prior to the date of the guest’s arrival.
6. Major credit cards are accepted. Visa / Master card / AMEX.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Vitality Collection
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling