About ATKV - Natalia Beach Resort
About ATKV - Natalia Beach Resort
ATKV Natalia is located in Kingsburgh, only 40 km south of Durban. The area has a balmy climate and attracts visitors to the sparkling blue waters throughout the year. The resort has uninterrupted sea views, offering opportunities to enjoy the Indian Ocean as well as the on-site swimming poolsChoose between the varieties of units available and enjoy the comforts of each. The peace and quiet at Natalia create the perfect backdrop for successful conferences and stimulating team-building programmes. Recreational activities and facilities available at the resort include; a
ATKV Resorts's health and safety protocol is in line with government regulations, to attend to the wellness, health and safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our website at www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol for more information.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- Additional charges are payable in advance (via credit card payment) or upon arrival:
- R 85 Administration Fee (Non-refundable) is levied per booking.
- Administration fees may vary for group bookings.
- An entertainment fee is charged on-site per person: R 40 pp/pd. (In-season and weekends only).
- First vehicle per unit free. Sur-charge of R 60 for a second vehicle.
- Full property regulations will be emailed with booking confirmation
- Life saver fee: R 55
- Additional charges valid until 28 February 2021
- By paying you confirm that your dates and accommodation/camping type are correct.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is at 10:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily, except Fridays and Sundays.
- Guests using the camping facilities must please bring their own power pointer adaptor.
- The standard size of a camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
- Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. No visitors will be allowed after 18:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
- No music from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment is permitted at the resort.
- Please consider the other guests by keeping the noise levels as low as possible.
- Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00.
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear is allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 08:00- 18:00 Monday to Saturday- Sunday 08:00-13:00 out of season
- The principal member must be in attendance upon arrival, identified by his/her membership card and ID/passport.
- The principal member must be present during the entire stay at the resort.
- We do not allow extra people for online reservations
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- House Keeping
- Covid Safety Approved
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling