About Indunduma Resort
Indunduma Resort in the northern Free State, Koppies district is a holiday resort and wedding/conference venue.Indunduma Resort currently boasts two fully equipped luxury chalets and two fully equipped permanent caravans with adjoining tents. The camp site has ablution facilities with showers and a private entrance. There is a also a pool on site.Wedding and conference facilities are available for group bookings. Induduma has its own fully licensed restaurant and bar which can seat 100 people. There is a stone Chapel on the site which can seat 100 people depending on the seating configuration.Indunduma Resort has a nearby dam, nature reserve and koppi.
Wedding Venues: Romantic countryside wedding venue.
1) FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED ON CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. . A breakage deposit (applicable to each unit) is payable and refundable within TEN days after departure if no breakages appear but are not limited to the amount of breakage deposit in cases of severe damages.
2) Bookings over weekend must include both Friday and Saturday night and days... 1) FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED ON CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. . A breakage deposit (applicable to each unit) is payable and refundable within TEN days after departure if no breakages appear but are not limited to the amount of breakage deposit in cases of severe damages.
2) Bookings over weekend must include both Friday and Saturday night and days in-between during Public Holidays (i.e. Public Holiday Tuesday - Monday to be booked as well).
3) Please note: Caravan Stands-Rates are available on request.
4) Private showers will only be allocated, to a camper, depending on the amount of people camping. Alternatively - a shower can be shared by two or more stands. Showers will be allocated to campers, according to the resort and there managements discretion. Alternatively - a Private Shower can be rented at an extra cost of R55 per night.
5.) No cleaning services available where shower is allocated to a single camper for private use. Showers will only be cleaned and serviced daily where showers are shared by more than one camper.
6.) Only B&B units will be cleaned daily - any other unit is the responsibility of guest. We will change bed sheets once a week. (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
7) Ablution facilities. Communial toilets and showers will be cleaned daily. (Excluding private showers)
8) Tent Stands - Prices available on request.,
9) Visitor are to bring their own swimming towels and picnic blankets.
Indunduma Resort Rooms
Reviews for Indunduma Resort12 guest reviews Reviews of
3.5 out of 5 stars
Indunduma Resort Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling