First Group Riviera Suites
About First Group Riviera Suites
Location is everything, and Riviera Suites, situated on Sea Point's Millionaire's Mile, is surrounded by the best that Cape Town has to offer – night life, beaches, restaurants and sporting facilities.
The accommodation is suitable for both family holidays and business stays and offers a variety of configurations, from compact two sleepers to the spacious eight-sleeper apartments. All the apartments feature full kitchens, televisions, daily servicing and bathrooms with showers.
Nearby sites worth visiting include the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, the wine lands, the Castle, art galleries, museums, malls and top-class restaurants.
With uninterrupted sea views in front and marvellous mountain vistas behind, these luxury self-catering and serviced apartments are perfect for a fantastic Cape Town holiday.
Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility... Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the Resort facilities and utility charges as well as breakage and additional fees payable on check in.
2. It is the guest's duty to ensure that any special requirements (e.g.: wheelchair friendly units etc.) are made or requested directly with the Resort.
3. Guest Certificates and Identity Books must be presented on check in before occupation will be allowed.
4. All guests are to comply with and observe all rules applicable to the Resort.
5. Check in times indicated on the Guest Certificate should be strictly adhered to as these are set by the Resort.
6. There must not be more than the allowed number of occupants in a unit. These are stipulated by the resort and indicated on your Guest Certificate.
7. Upon arrival you will be required to hand in a completed and signed Resort Indemnity which will be sent to you with the Guest Certificate.
8. The Resort Indemnity must be handed in on check-in before your keys will be issued. see more
First Group Riviera Suites Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling