Break-Away is perfectly located on the rocks of the Castle Rock marine reserve, enroute to Cape Point. Spectacular views of False Bay and particularly special during the whale migration (from August) when they have been known to come and calf directly infront of the house. The double-storey home has four bedrooms which are all en-suite bathrooms. The living area comprises of a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a lounge with DStv and a fireplace, an eight-seater dining table, and two outdoor decks overlooking the sea, of which one deck has seating with braai facilities and one deck ha
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
AGREEMENT OF LEASE
1.Lessor is Cape Point Holiday Rentals on behalf of home owners
2. Lessee, as per Safari Now booking
3. Property is known as Break-Away
4. Period of lease: Arrival between 3pm and 6pm on date specified in quote
Departure 10am on date specified in quote
4.1 The property shall be used for a holiday rental
4.2 The number of persons permitted to use the property is 8
5. The total rental for the period of lease is: specified in the quote
5.1 The rental is payable as follows:
The 100% deposit is due immediately to confirm the booking.
5.2 R1,500 cleaning fee is due one calendar month prior to arrival.
5.3 A R8,000 refundable breakages deposit is due on arrival. in cash or credit card details.
5.4 The rental shall be paid free of exchange charges in ZAR in accordance with the lessors
instructions. If payment is over 14 days late the lessor is entitled to terminate the contract
immediately and without notice and let the property to someone else.
5.5 Occupation shall not be given unless the deposit and balance of the rental has been paid
in full by the dates stipulated above in 5.2 and 5.2.
6. The Lessor shall
A: Service the garden
B. Service the house on request
C: Service the pool
7. The property is equipped with the following: oven, microwave, fridge
8. The Lessee shall not:
8.1 Allow additional persons to those set out herein to occupy the property.
8.2 Host large social gatherings/events without prior permission,
8.3 Do anything which will result in the insurance cover, held by the Lessor to be invalidated.
8.4 Conduct himself/herself in any way, which will be a nuisance to the neighbours.
8.5 Sub let the property.
8.6 Hold the lessor responsible for any loss, damage, injury etc as a result of the use of Break-Away and equipment .
8.7 Smoke in the house. The property has a strict no smoking policy. Should the lessee not comply the
cost of steam cleaning will be taken from the refundable Breakages Deposit.
9. The Lessee shall: Adhere to estate rules and regulations if staying in a private estate.
11. In addition to the total rental, if the Lessee, or guests break or damage anything in the house, he/she is responsible for replacing the broken item.
12. The agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the lease between the parties.
12.1 Any agreed variation or addition thereto shall be reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
13. The Lessee shall insure his/her own movables.
14. In the event of any legal action arising from this agreement, the Lessor consents to the jurisdiction
of the magistrates court in Cape Town.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling