About Bakgat Blyplek
Bakgat Blyplek is situated in Beaufort West, where you can enjoy professional service and leave here feeling that you have had a Bakgat experience.Accommodation comprises 2 self-catering units, suited to accommodate up to 8 guests. Each unit can accommodate 4 guests and comes equipped with 2 bedrooms. The first bedroom features a queen-size bed and the second bedroom features 2 single beds. Other in-room facilities include 2 bathrooms fitted with a bath and shower, lounge area, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, and a kitchen fitted with a fridge, microwave, stove, and oven. This unit als
Family friendly - each unit have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Our property is prepared according to the TGCSA guidelines. Our staff have been trained on COVID preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks. We clean our property with all mandatory disinfectants.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- As a Covid19 precaution, we are well equipped for self-service check-in. On the day of your arrival, you will receive a detailed WhatsApp with the procedures.
- No Visitors will be allowed. This is for our peace of mind, our concern about our guest's security and to respect any other guests.
- Bakgat Blyplek Self-catering cannot be held responsible for inclement weather, electricity failures or other acts over which it has no control
- We have a generator for emergencies and times of load shedding. It is expected that guests take out appropriate travel insurance and
personal insurance to cover any circumstances that will prevent them from fulfilling their obligations.
- We are not a pet-friendly establishment.
- Children 0 - 6 stay for free, children 7 -18 pay the normal adult sharing rate.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Iron and board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- 4 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling