About Atlantica Yzerfontein
About Atlantica Yzerfontein
An upmarket and fully versatile property which can be used as a weekend getaway, or an extended vacation for family and friends. We can accommodate 16 guests. Situated on the seafront of Yzerfontein’s well known shores with beautiful paths meandering through the rocks and with the ocean waves breaking on them – our home offers uninterrupted 180 degree ocean views. A 2-minute walk to the waters edge and a 5-minute drive to convenience stores and 15 minutes from the West Coast National Park.Atlantica provides guests a self-catering home away from home of superior quality, style and c
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
The main house sleeps 16, however there is a sleeper couch in the games room that can
furthermore accommodate 1 adult or 2 children.
• There are 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (please refer to the house layout).
• All bedrooms have unobstructed or partial sea views.
• Bedrooms are furnished with either Double or Queen beds.
• Please note that our rates are calculated on a per person per night sharing basis. Should
any additional beds be used not agreed upon prior arrangement there will be a R 1000 per
night fee charged per bed used.
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your enquiry for accommodation a quote will be provided to you.
• A 50% deposit is to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required 72 hours prior
to occupation. No cash will be accepted on arrival.
• Banking costs for international deposits will be for the guest’s account.
(Because we will only know what the amount is after receiving the funds, it will be added
to the outstanding costs of the final payment.)
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payment (lessee) will ensure that
everyone else in the party has read these terms and conditions and accept full
responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to report any defect or problem to the host at the time of
• You are welcome to check in from 15:00 to 18:00 (or later, by arrangement) on the day of
arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 10:00 on the day of departure.
• On site off street parking is available for up to 7 vehicles.
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest only by arrangement.
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
• Cancellation longer than 30 days, 100% refundable.
• Cancellation between 29 days and 15 days, 75% refundable.
• Cancellation 14 days and less, no refund.
Breakage & damages:
• A refundable breakage deposit of R1500.00 is requested, this will be refunded 72 hours
after departure, provided there are no breakages, items missing or the house is not left in
an acceptable condition. Although we do not expect guests to make beds or clean
bathrooms, we do expect that the general tidiness of the house is returned as it was
found. Failure to do so will result in a R 500 cleaning fee charged.
• Bath towels are supplied but not for use on the beach or by the pool - guests should make
use of the colourful beach towels provided.
• This is a self-catering facility, but we can gladly provide you with a cleaning service by prior
arrangement at an additional fee.
• Start-up cleaning materials and toilet paper are provided.
The drains in Yzerfontein are either soak or Municipal pump drains; therefore, please use
only toilet paper in the toilets. Bins are provided for any other items that need to be
Safety, health, environment & security:
• This is a non-smoking facility, but you are welcome to smoke on the balconies, courtyards
and braai areas outside, providing that you use a cigarette butt dispenser.
• Although children of all ages are most welcome and we encourage visits by families and
friends, parents must be aware that caution must be taken with children on balconies with
balustrades and steps and ramps around the property.
• The pool is secured with a professionally installed pool net to take the weight of an adult.
The net will remain on the pool for safety reasons at all times. It will be the responsibility
of the guest to remove and re install after swimming. In order to protect the life of young
children or those than cannot swim. Should you require assistance to re install please do
not hesitate to ask a property staff member for assistance as your safety and that of your
group is our number one priority.
• Small children must not be left unattended in the pool area even though there is a secure
safety net installed.
• A 50mbps fibre line is installed on the property which provides high speed WiFi
connectivity throughout the property. Should this be technical or faulty at any time during
your stay, kindly inform us so we can take appropriate action. Kindly refrain from changing
any settings on the modem, TV's or boosters as this will result in a technician’s call out fee
for the guest’s account. Please note that WiFi services are controlled by an external service
provider which can result in outages from time to time. Should this happen, please
understand that this is out of our control.
• Guests are to be mindful of neighbours and should keep noise levels to a minimum.
• The Yzerfontein residential area is surrounded by nature reserves and Green Belts running
through the town. We ask that guests respect the environment at all times.
• Due to the fact that the West Coast is an arid environment, the local communities
experience water restrictions from time to time, please help us by using water responsibly.
• We should mention that even though Yzerfontein is statistically a very low crime area,
caution should still be taken and the premises be locked when you are away.
• A medical practitioner is available in the town.
• Every effort is made to service and maintain all amenities, equipment, and appliances to a
fully operable and safe condition, and guests are requested to use and operate all these in
a responsible manner. Kindly report any faulty conditions to the owners.
Small pets are permissible, however only with prior arrangement as these have separate
terms and conditions.
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and
their possessions on the premises, the owner, its agents, and/or its employees shall not be
liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by a guest/s whilst on the premises.
When booking at Atlantica, Yzerfontein, the guests hereby automatically indemnifies the
owner of Atlantica, Yzerfontein and Yzerfontein Accommodation against any claims arising
from any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by them on the premises. Guests enter at
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling