About 3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package
Explore the scenic delights and lush landscape of St Lucia, during this 3 Night 4 Day package. Home to 84 mammal species and 370 bird species, St Lucia is a piece of heaven on earth.
Please Note: This package includes accommodation for two adults for three nights, entry fees to the parks, breakfast, lunch and beverages on the game drives. Dinner is at your own expense. Rates are applicable for two persons sharing.
• Guests arrive in St Lucia before 3 pm.
• At 4 pm guests embark on a two-hour boat cruise on Lake St Lucia, where they get up close to Hippo and Crocodiles.
• The next morning at 5 am, guests head off to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Park (the oldest game reserve in Africa) in search of the Big Five.
• During the course of the day, guests will be served breakfast, lunch and beverages. Vegans and vegetarians are also catered for.
• Guests return to St Lucia at around 3 pm.
• At 6 am guests leave for Cape Vidal on the Eastern Shores of Lake St Lucia. This forms part of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park, South Africa’s first World Heritage Site.
• This excursion is a combination of bush and beach and includes snorkelling (weather and tide depending).
• Breakfast, lunch and beverages are included.
• Guests return to St Lucia around 2:30 pm.
Guests check out and leave St Lucia filled with happy memories.
Safari: St Lucia is the oldest proclaimed park in Africa (1895) and is home to the Big Five. Daily excursions as well as package deals are available.
Normal booking policies apply
This package can not be booked by tour operators
A booking will only be confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
Reviews for 3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package2 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling