About Chaka's Rock Chalets
We offer three self-contained chalets accommodating between four to eight people. The Studio comprises one bedroom fitted with a queen-sized bed as well as additional sleeper couch in the lounge area suitable for two children under the age of 12 years. The unit also has a well-equipped kitchenette area as well as a lounge.
The two bedroom units offer divine comfort, with a double bed in the main bedroom, twin beds in the second bedroom as well an additional sleeper couch for two children under the age of 12 years. Our larger unit comprises of three bedrooms. The main bedroom is fitted with a queen-sized bed, and twin beds in bedrooms two and three. A sleeper couch can be found in the lounge area for children under 12 years of age.
Guests have access to a private braai area, as well as secure parking in a lock up garage. During your stay at Chaka's Rock Chalets guests have access to an on-site spa and wellness centre, as well as a sparkling swimming pool.
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility to... Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
1. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the Resort facilities and utility charges as well as breakage and additional fees payable on check in.
2. It is the guest's duty to ensure that any special requirements (e.g.: wheelchair friendly units etc.) are made or requested directly with the Resort.
3. Guest Certificates and Identity Books must be presented on check in before occupation will be allowed.
4. All guests are to comply with and observe all rules applicable to the Resort.
5. Check in times indicated on the Guest Certificate should be strictly adhered to as these are set by the Resort.
6. There must not be more than the allowed number of occupants in a unit. These are stipulated by the resort and indicated on your Guest Certificate.
7. Upon arrival you will be required to hand in a completed and signed Resort Indemnity which will be sent to you with the Guest Certificate.
8. The Resort Indemnity must be handed in on check-in before your keys will be issued. see more
Reviews for Chaka's Rock Chalets2 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Chaka's Rock Chalets Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling