1 Ebony Lane
Simbithi Eco Estate
About 1 Ebony Lane
About 1 Ebony Lane
Offering four Bedrooms all en suite, an open plan Kitchen, dining room, lounge and a patio with views over a dam and the beautiful Simbithi estate, perfect for a relaxing braai.
Simbithi is a secure, family orientated Eco Estate in the heart of Ballito, which is just 30 minutes from Durban and 20 minutes from King Shaka Airport.
The Eco side of the Estate offers four community centres with swimming pools, a rugby field, putt-putt, picnic areas, braai facilities, walking and bicycle trails, an Equestrian Center and abundant bird and animal life.
18 Hole golf course
This Estate is family friendly with Children's community centres and play areas. With walking/hiking trails, bike trails and a privately run equestrian centre. There is an adventure playground at the country club.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Right of admission reserved. All units are privately owned and privately let.
2. Accommodation supplied is completely self-catering, however, complimentary teas, coffees, toilet paper, etc. is supplied for your arrival. Thereafter, you would need to supply your our refreshments, meals, toilet paper, etc.
3. Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of deposit which will not be less than 50% of the total amount, as well as the completed Provisional Booking Form, a signed copy of Ballito. Net’s Terms and Conditions of Stay. Balance of rental is due at least 7 working days prior to arrival. For High Season Bookings balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
4. KINDLY NOTE THAT STAFF ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAND OVER KEYS UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
5. Payment methods must be in the form of an electronic banking transfer/electronic funds transfer. Please send proof of payments through to our Reservationist by email on [email protected] or fax on 0866 110444. No cheques or cash accepted. Should you require paying with a credit card, please inform our Reservationist as soon as possible, to make prior arrangements. We DO NOT accept American express and Diners Club. Please note cash deposit fees are very high and should you elect to make payment by depositing cash, the banking fees will be deducted from your breakage deposit. By Law we have to report cash deposit fees over R25 000.00.
6. Rentals are due for the period booked and no refunds will be allowed should departure occur at an earlier date unless previously arranged and authorised by Ballito.net.
7. Ballito.net reserves the right to substitute similar accommodation, should the unit booked not be available for any reason whatsoever.
8. Ballito.net does not take Student Bookings or any bookings for unsupervised guests under the age of 25. Ballito.net reserves the right to evict any student who is not accompanied by a responsible adult.
9. The maximum number of people occupying the unit must not exceed the number of beds. Over-crowding will result in a 10% per nightly rate added per additional guests if pre-arranged. If not pre-arranged Tenants will be evicted in the event of overcrowding and all monies paid will be forfeited.
10. No extra mattresses allowed.
11. Linen is provided unless stated otherwise. Please provide your own swimming/beach towels.
12. Before vacating the premises, ensure that the flat, crockery, cutlery are clean and left tidy. All windows and doors must be locked. Ensure that air-conditioners, TV’s, Jacuzzi’s and stoves/ovens are switched off. You will be fined if the above is not adhered to.
13. Simbithi Charges a once off administration fee of R240 for fingerprint access. This includes the first fingerprint. All prints there after will be charged at R90 per print. Maximum 4 prints per booking. This is payable on arrival to Ballito.net or deducted from your breakage deposit.
14. Maximum 2 vehicles per Apartment.
15. A refundable breakage deposit equal to one night’s stay will be due. Refunds will be made on the 10th day of the following month. Please be aware we do an inventory before and after a guests booking. Guests have 12 hours to report damage/error in inventory after they arrive. Guests will be held liable for anything missing or damaged that was not reported on arrival. Please note that an admin fee will be charged when items are found damaged or missing.
16. DECEMBER PEAK SEASON BREAKAGE DEPOSITS WILL BE REFUNDED FROM 20TH JANUARY IF DEPARTED BY 31ST DECEMBER. DEPARTURES FROM THE 1ST JANUARY WILL BE REFUNDED BY 30TH JANUARY. THIS IS DUE TO INFLUX OF INVENTORIES OVER PEAK SEASON. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN THIS MATTER.
17. Check-ins are done from 3pm. Should you be arriving later than 5 pm, please make prior arrangements with our Reservationist, as no keys can be left at Security.
18. Kindly note, that we will be not able to meet and check Guests in after 5pm. In exceptional cases we will meet guests after 5pm, within reason. However, a late check-in fee will be deducted from your refundable breakage deposit as follows: R250.00 for check-ins between 5pm and 8pm and R500.00 for check-ins between 8pm and 10pm. A 48 hour notification period is required, should you wish to do this. Absolutely NO check-ins after 10pm will be accepted!
19. Departure/Check-out is strictly 9am. Should you wish to extend this time, please make prior arrangements with our Reservationist. Should you be departing outside of office hours please confirm key drop arrangements with our Reservationist, as it is not allowed for keys to be left with Security. Should keys not be dropped off by 9am on day of departure without prior arrangement, you will be charged the extra day/s stay.
20. The Cleaning Service does not operate Sundays or Public Holidays. The Cleaning Service does not do any additional clothes washing/ironing or babysitting. Service cleans include bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen cleaning and wiping of counters.As the cleans are scheduled 24 hours in advance, should you not want the cleaning service to clean at the scheduled time of arrival, the cleaning service is not able to come back to your unit on that day and you will forfeit your clean. a R1000 late exit to be charged per hour the guest is after 9am
21. Bed Linen is changed every 7 days – please do not ask the maid to wash linen or towels, as it is taken off the premises for cleaning.
22. No washing may be hung from any of the balconies or outside areas other than designated wash lines.
23. NO Pets allowed - you will be held liable for a fine.
24. NO refunds/discounts will be given for cleaning, appliances/machines, DSTV, TV’s air-conditioning, Jacuzzi or Swimming pool faults. We will do our best to have any faults repaired.
25. Please adhere to the Complex/Estate rules and regulations at all times – you will be liable for a fine or may face prosecution, if not adhered to.
26. Please adhere to the speed limits in the Complex/Estate.
27. Many apartments/houses have gas braais but for safety reasons, we request that only the wood or charcoal braais supplied at the units or at the communal braai areas may be used.
28. Please report any breakages or damage to the apartment on arrival to Ballito.net.
29. In the event of cancellation, please note that Balliot.net will endeavour to re-let the unit, should we be able to re-et the unit then only a R550 administration fee will be charged. However, if we cannot re-let the unit then the normal cancellation fee will apply as follows: In out of Season – should your reservation be cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee on the full value of the accommodation is payable to Ballito.net and should your reservation be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee is payable to Ballito.net. In Mid-Season/Peak Season – Should your reservation be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee on the full value of the accommodation is payable to Ballito.net and should your reservation be cancelled 30 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee is payable to Ballito.net. PLEASE NOTE BALLITO.NET WILL CHARGE A STANDARD R550.00 ON ALL CANCELLED BOOKINGS.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- All inclusive
- Double bed
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling