About Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and Bar
Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and Bar is located in the water sports village of Deneysville with fantastic views over the dam. It is the perfect place to drop in for a bite to eat and drink after an activity-filled day. The relaxed and family atmosphere makes it a great place to unwind and have fun with the kids or a group of friends.
The wholesome home-cooked food is freshly prepared and breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. This is reasonably priced, home-cooked ‘regte boere kos’. The owners serve food they would expect themselves. Regular specials are available and a corkage fee is charged when guests bring their own wine.
Children can play in the open natural wide open spaces while the grown-ups catch up. Quarterdeck is also wheelchair friendly and if advised in advance will ensure all your needs are taken care of. The establishment seats up to 150 guests in various areas, the indoor restaurant, indoor bar area, garden and main deck. Adults are required to wear shoes within the establishment but are allowed to sit in the garden area without a shirt and shoes.
A freshly prepared meal with great views, a relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and fresh air – you cannot do better.
Directions to Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and BarFrom Vereeniging:
• Head east on the R42/R52 towards Ring Road;
• After 2.8 km, turn right onto Maribou Main Route/R54 and continue to follow the R54 for 21 km;
• Turn right onto the R549 and travel for 13.4 km;
• Turn left at the R716;
• Continue straight on Main Street;
• Turn left onto Aqua Street;
• Turn left onto Lake Street;
• Keep a slight right onto Wendy Street;
• Turn right to stay on Wendy Street and your destination will be on the right-hand side.
Reviews for Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and Bar2 reviews Reviews of
3.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and Bar
Quarterdeck Family Restaurant and Bar Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling