About Joe Fish
Situated in the Cape St Francis Resort, Joe Fish is your seafood specialist. Not only do we cook the best calamari in town, we also offer ribs, steaks and vegetarian options.
All our freshly prepared meals are served with 'rooster' bread and vegetables of the day. If you are wanting that something different, try our varied Thai dishes.
We have great outdoor seating alongside the pool and our boma area is the perfect venue for conferences and teambuilding groups. Many a wedding has taken place at Joe Fish and we can cater for up to 110 guests. We can arrange accommodation for guests, the décor and transportation - experience a wedding overlooking Seal Point Lighthouse.
A fire is lit in winter to create a cosy atmosphere.
Watch our specials board on Fridays and Sundays.
Directions to Joe FishFrom the N2 from Plettenberg Bay:
• Head northeast on the N2;
• Take exit 665 for the R330 toward Humansdorp/Hankey;
• Turn right onto the R330;
• Turn left onto the R102;
• Turn right onto Saffery Street;
• Keep a slight left onto the R330 and travel for 16.1 km;
• At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on the R330;
• After 5 km, continue onto St Francis Way;
• Turn left onto Da Gama Road and your destination will be on the left.
Reviews for Joe Fish2 reviews Reviews of
1.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Joe Fish
Joe Fish Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling