SafariNow.comR200 OFF Welcome to SafariNow! Get R200 off your booking by paying with the voucher code MATTHEW107030 before 3 October 2016 Terms of use

Terms & conditions apply.

Email Friends a link to Habitat

Friend's Email
Your Name
Your Email
Your Messsage
Please indicate that you are not a robot
Thank you, your message was successfully sent.

About Habitat

Habitat is situated in the charming town of Clarens, at the lower reach of the stunning Maluti Mountains.

The quaint cottage, which has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, features an open-plan fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable lounge with a fireplace, a four-seater dining table, and a furnished deck leading onto the garden which has braai facilities. The abode also offers guests parking on the premises.

Clarens has numerous great attractions in and around the area for guests to enjoy, such as the Basotho Cultural Village, the Clarens Golf Estate, and the Art and Wine Gallery on Main.

  • Response Rate: 100%
  • Enquiry Response Time: 2 hours
  • Type: Self-catering
  • Sleeps: 6
  • Check-in: 1:30 PM
    Check-out: 9:30 AM

Facilities

  • Braai/Barbecue
  • No Credit Card Facilities
  • Parking on Premises

Languages Spoken

  • English
  • Afrikaans

Specials

Stay for 3 nights, pay for 2 nights Need a break?


Stay for 3 nights and only pay for 2 nights between 07 Nov 2017 and 30 Nov 2017.

  • Valid for 2 guests or more
  • 3 night min stay (check-in between 07 Nov 2017 and 30 Nov 2017)

Important Information

To secure your reservation, payment before arrival by bank transfer (EFT) is required. A 75% deposit is due within 24 hours. Only once the payment is received, the inquiry becomes confirmed. The remaining 25% is payable before arrival.

Please confirm your estimated time of arrival. Late arrivals after 19h00 will be met with a R100 levy...
To secure your reservation, payment before arrival by bank transfer (EFT) is required. A 75% deposit is due within 24 hours. Only once the payment is received, the inquiry becomes confirmed. The remaining 25% is payable before arrival.

Please confirm your estimated time of arrival. Late arrivals after 19h00 will be met with a R100 levy per hour.
see more

Room availability and prices

Please enter dates to receive pricing
  • Cottage Sleeps 6 Includes: Self-catering The Cottage has two bathrooms and three bedrooms, of which one room has a queen-size bed, one room has a king-size bed... see more Features:  Twin beds, Queen beds, En-suite, Shared bathroom, Mountain views, Fireplace see more Twin beds, Queen beds, En-suite, Shared bathroom, Mountain views, Fireplace, Balcony/patio, Self-catering, Bunk beds, Fan, Heater, Tea and Coffee Facilities, Bar Fridge, No Smoking in Rooms, Hair Dryer, Garden views
    from R1400 For 2 guests
    • Adults

      Habitat Map

      Habitat is 1.7km from the centre of Clarens , the nearest airport 141.1km (Moshoeshoe I International Airport).
      *Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling

      Things to do in and around Clarens

      Clarens Mountain Biking

      (0 km from Clarens)

      2 reviews

      It is said that Clarens is one of the most beautiful and terrain rich areas in South Africa for the Mountain biking enthusiast. There are guided tours that can be arranged for those who prefer or for those who seek the adventure of it there are...

      Spruit Walking Trail

      (0 km from Clarens)

      1 review

      The Spruit Walking Trail is a quick and easy route along a stream and into a ravine. Along the way it passes through a patch of indigenous Oldwood forest and a small poplar and cedar plantation. Duration: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy Distance: 1 km

      Outrageous Adventures

      (1.2 km from Clarens)

      1 review

      River rafting, quads and other outrageous activities

      Addy Hoyle Art Gallery

      (1.4 km from Clarens)

      1 review

      The Addy & Hoyle Art Gallery is on the square in the middle of the little artists' village of Clarens. This beautiful mountain retreat is rightfully gaining the reputation as an art centre in South Africa. The gallery is the major outlet for local...