About Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is situated in the wine valley of the Cape in Franschhoek and makes for Great guest wedding accommodation too.
The boutique hotel comprises of six en-suite luxury rooms with either king-size beds or twin beds. Each room has a bar fridge, under-floor heating and tea and coffee facilities. The hotel offers a lounge area, an espresso bar and nearby restaurants.
Franschhoek has many great attractions along with its stunning wine estates, such as the Franschhoek Motor Museum, the Huguenot Memorial Museum and the Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve.
For Franschhoek Boutique Hotels Winter Specials and Secret season be sure to request a quote.
Spa: The Spa @ Mont Rochelle < 3km has a full-service spa menu, consisting of relaxing massages, hand and foot treatments ,body wraps, waxing and facials.
Golf: Pearl Valley Golf Course- <20.00km shaped by the vision of golf legend Jack Nicklaus and his unique touch is evident throughout the course.
Wedding Venues: Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is the perfect Franschhoek wedding guest accommodation that suits any wedding venue. We like Vrede en Lust and rickety Bridge Winery for franschhoek wedding venues
Romantic: Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is prefect for romantic special getaways. Fitted with fireplaces, underfloor heating and romantic views.
“I the above do by signing confirm that I Have read and understood the Conditions of Residence printed below, and personally (and irrespective of the capacity in which I Sign) agree to be bound by such conditions”
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE- Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
The guest, by signing this Registration Card, irrevocably... “I the above do by signing confirm that I Have read and understood the Conditions of Residence printed below, and personally (and irrespective of the capacity in which I Sign) agree to be bound by such conditions”
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE- Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
The guest, by signing this Registration Card, irrevocably acknowledges, agrees and undertakes that:
1. He does so on his own behalf of his principal (If any), each member of his party and each person accompanying him and he Warrants that he is duly authorized to do so and bind each of these Conditions of Residence.
2. Each reference herein to:-
2.1 The guest includes a reference to his principal (If any), each member of his party and each person accompanying him
2.2 The masculine gender includes a reference to each of the other gender,
3. He has read and is fully conversant with the terms, conditions and stipulations contained in the Conditions of Residence.
4. He shall, prior to the time of departure from the Hotel and unless otherwise arranged in writing by the Hotel management, be personally liable for and pay the Hotel’s determined room rate charged for the period of residence at the Hotel and all other Costs and charges incurred there at in respect of food, beverage, service and otherwise and of taxes thereon, if Applicable,
5. He shall pay all accounts immediately upon presentation thereof and if required by the Hotel and/or if the account exceeds it’s stipulated limit, effect such periodic payment as are required by the Hotel
6. A certificate signed by the Hotel manager or other authorized person shall for all purposes, Including any legal Proceedings, constitute proof of any indebtness to the hotel and of the Particulars reflect therein;
7. The Hotel is entitled to and may retain all goods and/or luggage of the Guest or left by him at the Hotel as security for Any amount owing and, whether for the purpose of realizing such security or otherwise, he irrevocably authorizes the Hotel Management to sell dispose thereof in such prices as it may in it’s absolute discretion decide and to appropriate and proceeds thereof in reduction of any of his indebtness to the Hotel;
8. Any goods and/or luggage brought by him to or left by him at the Hotel are entirely at his Own Risk;
9. While he may deposit monies and/valuables and/or other items with the Hotel for safe-keeping and although reasonable Precautions for the security thereof will be taken; he does so at entirely his own risk;
10. The Hotel shall not under any circumstances be responsible or liable to him for:-
10.1 Any monies and/or other items deposited by him with the hotel for safekeeping and/or
10.2 Any loss or damage to any money and/or valuables and/or luggage and/or goods brought by him to or left by him at the Hotel, whether such loss or damage be a result of fire, theft, burglary, negligence or any other cause whatever or of any act of omission whatever on the part of the Hotel or any of it’s employees, servants, agents or any other person whomsoever and/or
10.3 Any compensation whatever resulting from any accident, injury, damage or other loss whatever nature sustained by him at or near the Hotel, whether as a result of any of the causes referred to in 10.2 hereof or otherwise and/or whether as a result of any act of omission whatever on the part of the Hotel or any of it’s employees, servants, agents or any other person whomever, and however waives and abandons all and any claims and rights of whatever nature and from whatever arising against the Hotel in respect of the a foregoing;
11 Any cause of action in respect of any claim against him by the Hotel shall have arisen wholly within the area of jurisdiction of the Magistrate court in which the Hotel is situated and he consents to the jurisdiction of that Court of the purpose of Any proceedings required to be instituted against him by the Hotel in respect thereof, but the Hotel shall nevertheless by Entitled to institute any such proceedings in any other competent court having jurisdictions;
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Franschhoek
(0.8 km from Franschhoek)
The Franschhoek Wine Tram hop-on hop-off tour is one of the best ways to discover the true essence of the Franschhoek Valley – picturesque vineyards, breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world-class cuisine, fine wines and a 300 year history.
(2.7 km from Franschhoek)
The Franschhoek Motor Museum offers visitors a special opportunity to look back at more than 100 years of motoring history with its unique and exciting collection of vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and memorabilia.
(15.9 km from Franschhoek)
The huge, sprawling Boschendal Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch is one of the oldest wine producers in the New World with a French viticulture heritage dating back to 1685. Experience Boschendal's wide range of exquisite wines by visiting the Wine...
(1.3 km from Franschhoek)
With majestic views of the Franschhoek mountains and vineyards, La Couronne Wine Estate's range of fine wines are available for tastings and sales in the newly-opened tasting centre. La Couronne Wine Estate wine ranges includes a Merlot red,...